Okay so here is Bryty waiting to see what her crazy hair looked like when we took it out. I told her if she slept with it the next day she would have really pretty curls.
Hello!! its been a long time since I talked to you guys. hope you don't mind that I found your blog. Your family is adorable as always! Poor little girl! We have a blog too web.mac.com.samjarvie come say hi sometime.
That is so funny. I am literally laughing out loud. I love that she is so emotional about her fuzzy hair. That looks like it might need a major deep condition.
My husband Ryan and I have been married now for 12 years!!! And we have been blessed with 3 beautiful children. Our days are filled with lots of Craziness! But I wouldn't change it for the world!!!
20 comments:
Oh my gosh! Poor girl, she looks sooooo sad! But it's pretty funny :)
I don't know if I should laugh of cry. Poor girl. I'm glad that you got pictures of that. She will never forget it I'm sure!!
I can't stop laughing! Every time I look at your blog I pee my pants!
Im peeing my pants right now
Im so laughing right know! Oh my heck, she is so pissed! That is so funny! ps your pictures from GTU are so cute you might have to Email those!
Drama Queen!!!
I really don't think I have laughed harder! I so wish I was there,
What in the crap she is never going to forgive you! That is so funny!
That is so funny! It's too bad crazy hair day wasn't that day, right? I can't stop laughing.
That is the funniest post I've ever seen!
I know I shouldn't be laughing right now, but I am! Send me your email and I will invite you to my blog!
Hello!! its been a long time since I talked to you guys. hope you don't mind that I found your blog. Your family is adorable as always! Poor little girl! We have a blog too web.mac.com.samjarvie come say hi sometime.
that is about the funniest blog post i have seen in a long time!!!!!!
Alesa
Hey I can't find you, tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for saying hi!!!
That is so funny. I am literally laughing out loud. I love that she is so emotional about her fuzzy hair. That looks like it might need a major deep condition.
That last picture is the priceless! she is going to love that picture when she's 16! I think I got a perm like that once?
Oh my gosh! Look at her face, it is so sad! But that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen!
I can't stop laughing. Really!!! I love how Bryty look's so traumatized! This is killing me! So, did you send her to school with her new hairdo?
I am going to go private with my blog and I want you to come with me. Will you send me your e-mail address to Ashlee2224@yahoo.com
Oh my gosh, I am laughing out loud, I know it is not funny, but it kind of is! Poor thing!! Okay I am still laughing!!
Post a Comment