Here is Scotlyn with her cute little cousin Remi, my sister Whits little girl. Whitney would do the same thing to me when we were little if I was getting all the attention!!! HASunday, February 8, 2009
Cute little Cousins
Here is Scotlyn with her cute little cousin Remi, my sister Whits little girl. Whitney would do the same thing to me when we were little if I was getting all the attention!!! HA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
Oh my, those first two pictures are so funny! I love those two little dolls:)
Holy crap! So cute! They both are so cute I love it, and I need to see her soon!
Cami, that is the funnies thing I have seen in a long time it is so funny how babies just put everything into there mouths...) Including people! haha way cute they will be the best of friends. My husbands brothers wife and I have had babies 8mo apart and they are the best of friends they can't live without each other.
so dang cute, I love their little outfits. I am sure they will be the best of friends when they are older.
I cant believe how much she looks like Bryty
Hey cami, its my again I'm going to add you to my list hope you don't mind.
They are sooooo cute. I miss them so much. So adorable Maybe I'll have to adopt a girl tomorrow. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
This is Aimee McAllister. I didn't know you had a little girl. She is so cute. You have such a cute little family. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog.
Aimee How the heck are ya? I miss you I haven't seen you forever! Is your blog private I can't get into it.
These pictures are adorable. That's so fun that they are so close in age. Too cute!
They are adorable. I just got Scotlyn's announcement. It was darling. I can't wait to meet her. How are you doing? We need to get together soon. Will Spring ever arrive?:)
Cute pics! Your baby annoucement was AWESOME! Congrats!!
Cami its Alesa Jarvie. I know we have not talked forever! Your new little Scotlyn is beautiful. What great pictures. I tried to call you but I think I have the wrong phone number. Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment