Alfano Boyz and Scoty~ Doesn't get much cuter than this!

So...we decided to take out a loan and go to Cornbellys!!! And I'm glad we did it was so fun:)
Cute galz on the hayride I think these were the 10th hat the poor ballon guy made for these girls and unfortunately they never got any cuter!!!
My little niece and nephew(on different sides of the fam) Cutest babies EVER!!!
I don't think a post would be complete without these two little rug rats!!!

Ry with his cute date headed to the Daddy Daughter Hoe-Down!!!
Ryder all spiffed up for church! He came out all ready and said Do i look like my Dad:)
Scoty at Disney on Ice...Sorry this is the best picture we got she was so stinkin' excited she couldn't sit still!
Crazy Hair Day!!! Apparently Bryty was SUPER happy about all the tiny tight pony-tails in her hair and was cooperating real well:) Next year she's going with her bed head!



2 comments:
Love your cute family! Ryders eye's are to die for
When it comes to crazy hair day - I'm sending my crew to you. Brace yourself! :)
Post a Comment