Sunday, November 6, 2011

Arghh Matey!

The year of the PIRATES!!!

i LOVE my nephew Joey this kid is one of a kind!!!

The Alfano crew lookin' good!!!!

My two sistas

Scoty with Frabby and Nana

Uncle Ty (Not sure what he was)

Two best buddies

I LOVE our family Halloween party!!! It's such a fun night full of games, dancing, eating and
chillin with the cousins:)

My mean little Pirate Ryder
the PINK pirates

Bryty and Chloe

What a GREAT Halloween! It was so warm outside, we had Grandpa's golf cart for a minute:) I learned a thing or two about what not to do with dry ice, we visited some scary houses, Ryder traded in his candy for $ a few bucks and we drank lots of hotte' latte'

2 comments:

Whitney said...

pretty dang cute pirates! Love you guys

Allison said...

you guys look so great! I always try and get the fam to coordinate costumes, and it never works out. I love that your mom & dad get all dressed up too. They look like really fun grandparents!