Cami, I finally found your blog. HEHE! you gave me the address months ago after you cut Kenadie's hair. I found it when I was cleaning out my purse. Sadie had soooo much fun at Brytie's party! It was all she talked about! She wants a Hannah Montana party now for her b-day! Thanks so much for inviting her! Do you care if I add you to my list of cute friends? amber willson
Great party Cam. Sophie loved it! I'm feeling pretty good (considering). My doctor scheduled by induction date - April 9th! YEAH!!! Don't rub your little getaway in, I will be dreaming about Hawaii everyday you're there!
Hi My Name is Kayla and I love your blog I am friends with Lid and was looking at her friends and came upon such a cute blog...I would love to invite you to my blog:) please email me if you want to!!! kaylarawle@hotmail.com
I need your email address so write me back at clintandlindi@gmail.com. I'm putting ours private and need your email to invite you. If you have nikki's that would be great too. Talk to you soon. LINDI
that looks like one great party! i love the cat walk! you are going to be known as the "cool mom" for some time to come. after seeing those pictures, i thought maybe it is for the best that i am having all boys. that looked like one amazing night!
My husband Ryan and I have been married now for 12 years!!! And we have been blessed with 3 beautiful children. Our days are filled with lots of Craziness! But I wouldn't change it for the world!!!
16 comments:
That really must have been the best party ever because Kwincee hasn't stopped talkin about it for days!!! You did a awesome job mom way to go...
How fun!! She is getting so old!
Happy Birthday Brytan!!! So cute, what a fun mom to throw such a great party!!!
Wow, looks like a fun party. You throw the best parties. How about inviting us over for a St. Patricks day party.
P.S. we wont tell the Bishop about the Hanananana Montana party.
Can you believe you have a 6 year old! Time flies! What a fun party to have- Avery would be in heaven! Happy Birthday Brytan!
Happy Brithday Brytan!!! I can't believe how big she is getting. It was so good to see you the other day Cam.
How fun. I love birthday parties. It looks like you were busy with all of those little girls!
Cami,
I finally found your blog. HEHE! you gave me the address months ago after you cut Kenadie's hair. I found it when I was cleaning out my purse. Sadie had soooo much fun at Brytie's party! It was all she talked about! She wants a Hannah Montana party now for her b-day! Thanks so much for inviting her! Do you care if I add you to my list of cute friends?
amber willson
That looks like so much fun!! I cannot believe you have a 6 year old!!
Cam this looks like the neatest party. So fun! Your little Bry is really lucky. Wow it's different when you have girls huh.
Great party Cam. Sophie loved it! I'm feeling pretty good (considering). My doctor scheduled by induction date - April 9th! YEAH!!! Don't rub your little getaway in, I will be dreaming about Hawaii everyday you're there!
Hi My Name is Kayla and I love your blog I am friends with Lid and was looking at her friends and came upon such a cute blog...I would love to invite you to my blog:) please email me if you want to!!! kaylarawle@hotmail.com
That is such a cute idea. Looks like fun.
I need your email address so write me back at clintandlindi@gmail.com. I'm putting ours private and need your email to invite you. If you have nikki's that would be great too. Talk to you soon. LINDI
Fun party MOM! I wonder who will be popular when my daughter is older (this could be scary!) Glad she had a good time.
that looks like one great party! i love the cat walk! you are going to be known as the "cool mom" for some time to come. after seeing those pictures, i thought maybe it is for the best that i am having all boys. that looked like one amazing night!
Post a Comment