
This Kid is so funny he keeps us laughing. This is our cute neighbor Sophie, Ryder loves her!!! I think shes scared:)

I was doing hair this morning and Ryder got into the box of his baby clothes and came out dressed like this. I asked him where he got those clothes, he said,"I think Africa."

Ryder told me to take his picture he was going on his Honey Moon.

Who Knows???
7 comments:
Holy cow he is so funny! He is so flippin cute too! And yes it was Stake Conference.
oh I miss my ryder roo! He really is the funniest kid and I bet he would just love a little brother or sister.
Whit
How about just a cousin:)
Oh how I love my little comedian he is so funny - I love it! Where did he come from?
Yeah, he is such a little Ryan...uh oh. We miss little Ryder.
What a funny little guy! He's so darling!
Where did that little crazy man come from But we aren't surprised. We love you ryder
Post a Comment