What a good dad he chased the ice cream truck all the way down the street! I have to admit I was hiding in the house laughing my head off:)
I was laughing even harder when I found out Ry didn't have enough cash for the ice cream man
But dad came through in the end!!! Bryty was happy she got her ice cream she was also happy that it was an ice cream man, and not the ice cream lady from last week that had no teeth. I told her that's what happens when you eat to much ice cream:)



3 comments:
Ah not enough money for the ice cream...who is this guy! That is the funniest thing ever I can just picture him having to run home for more money! And the pictures underneath of Bryty and the beach are so totally funny!
Ryan actually ran after the ice cream man, that is hilarious. So did the man give him deal on the ice cream?
That is to funny. I love Ry's facial expression.
Post a Comment