Bryty is so excited for Highschool Musical 3 we can't wait! My cute friend bought her this shirt. I'm turning soft I even let her wear it to school today:) Ryder is jelous he thinks he needs one!
Softy! I think its really cute! We are excited over here too! I love the new background on your blog! Its very cute. I love my hair thank you I have gotten tonz of compliments!
It was so fun to have you guys come to see thriller! Thanks so much for coming! it really meant a lot. And little did you know I am in the graduation scene in High school musical three! Just dancing away in a white robe! Your kids are too stickin cute!
My husband Ryan and I have been married now for 12 years!!! And we have been blessed with 3 beautiful children. Our days are filled with lots of Craziness! But I wouldn't change it for the world!!!
6 comments:
That is a cute shirt! How fun I wish I was invited:(
Softy! I think its really cute! We are excited over here too!
I love the new background on your blog! Its very cute. I love my hair thank you I have gotten tonz of compliments!
My kids are jealous too. Kinsie said "LUCKY". With just an enormous hint of jealousy behind it! Yeah, why weren't we invited too?????
Holy cow you have turned soft!!! I never thought I would see this day I am writing it down in my journal we are breaking through!!!
It was so fun to have you guys come to see thriller! Thanks so much for coming! it really meant a lot. And little did you know I am in the graduation scene in High school musical three! Just dancing away in a white robe! Your kids are too stickin cute!
O.K. I totally bought Swayze a Wal-Mart t-shirt just so she could have one to wear to the movie. Seriously what has happened to us???
Post a Comment