Monday, December 8, 2008

What we've been up to!!!

After some good grub with the Speirs clan, we went up to a cabin at Sundance with the Robbins'. We stayed at my dads friend cabin, Bryty said it was the best hotel ever and she was never going home! It had 8 bathrooms and 9 bedrooms. We didn't even have to see each other, maybe that's why we had so much fun:)
This is my cute niece Remi(I could eat her up)

Cy and Whit, we didn't even see them tell noon each day, I guess that's what a new baby will to ya!!!

We had tons of food!

Nick probably sang 10 songs on the karaoke(she thinks shes good) even Ryder wanted to know when she would be done.

Mom and Dad on the "LoVe" Sac

Ryder was in heaven he had his dad the whole weekend. I guess it beats hangin out with his prego mom.

Bryty got lots of love

My Grandma Robbins is still hangin on. My dad and sisters went to see her over Thanksgiving shes always good for a laugh.

Ryder in his new Christmas duds


Bryty's benefit concert

Bryty had a concert on the night of the BYU vs. UTAH game. Good thing the Utes won her dad showed up with a smile on his face:)

Bryty's fan club

Bryty lost her first tooth!!! Ya finally, all her friends have lost teeth and she thought she'd never lose one.
Oh man, here comes the awkward stage

Well I can't reach my FAT feet anymore so B told me she'd help me out and paint my toes

What do you think?

6 comments:

Kallas Family said...

those are some hot toes!! Can Bryty come do mine?

Unknown said...

I love the toes! She did a great job! Hope you don't mind I took a peek at your blog!

Tiff said...

I am loving the toes that is so funny!

Molly said...

I haven't seen you in forever! Hope your pregnancy is going well!

Whitney said...

Thank you for finally posting! Love the toe nail job hate the pictures of me.

Lisa Mc said...

So fun to see all of the pics of you and your family. Everyone looks well. How are you? You are one cute pregnant mama. Don't know how you're going to do three. I can barely manage two. Hope all is well. Have a merry Christmas. Love, Lisa