She's getting bigger!!! We went to the doctor for her 4 month visit yesterday and she weighs 12lbs. She is in the 75% for her height, 10% for her head and 25% for her weight. I think it's funny her head is only in the 10% because Ryder's head was always off the chart! When Bryty was 4 months she weighed 15lbs! And even crazier Ryder at 4 months was 16lbs. Poor Scotlyn She's the 3rd, I don't have time to feed her:)
We are truly loving this baby, she is so sweet and having my kids spaced 4 years apart we had forgot how fun it is! We also had forgot about the sleepless nights and the dirty diapers. But hey it's all worth it. Right!?



8 comments:
Oh she is getting bigger! I miss that littler girl so much!!! I also miss her big brother and sister:( we miss you and that's crazy how much smaller she is from your other two.
I cant get over her eyes! She is so cute!!! Some how the 3rd makes it, cause you really dont have time to hold or feed them.
Oh she is so cute cami, I think I jsut want to cuddle her all day, but SHelby is right man you are so busy wait till you get 4 you just pee your paints cuz you dont have time to go pee or just nusre while you are peeing??? What ever works {Don't Judge}
oh she is so dang cute, I cant wait to meet her next week. She is looking so much like Bryty.
I can not believe that! She is a munchkin compared to the other two. her head is tiny to. it's so crazy how that works with siblings. That bow is as big as her head maybe that's why it seems so small but that's how bows should be! :)
She's so darling. How are you? I hope all is well. We need to have an outing to the park with the kids and catch up.
It was fun to see you tosay. Scotlyn is so dang cute. She makes me so excited for my little one!! Hopefully I can handle 3...... I struggled with 2. :)
Scotlyn is so beautiful! Just wanted to say Hi! Even though I never get to see you. Hope I run into you sometime!
Post a Comment