

Check out all this CHUB!

I am so sad one of our best friends is moving to Chile for 2 years! She is in the middle of packing up her family of 5 and crazy busy and still found time to take some shots of my little Scotty! Your the best Linds I know it wasn't easy between your little guy face planting it, the wind and the rain, but you still got some great picts!

She was going to town on that sucker!
Check out her toes you can tell she was pretty intense.

I love this picture! I'm glad we dared go set her on a random porch:)

She is in pure Heaven we honestly could not pry that stinkin sucker out of her hands!

This is such a little Scotty face! I think she was ready to be done with pictures.



9 comments:
Holy crap she is a chub!!! Such cute pics I love them.
Oh man she is so dang cute! Good job with all the suckers and the little frilly tutus! What a doll!
Absolutely love the pictures! Where did you go to get the door pic? Scotty looks adorable. You need to submit the pics in a contest!
what a little doll, her rolls on her belly are so cute. I cant wait to come see her and you guys in a few weeks
She is so cute. Where did you get her tutu? They are darling!
Okay you guys the door was a random house we drove by on the way to take her pictures, we drove by and thought it was so cute we sat her on the porch, no one answered the door so we just did it quick!!! And her Tutu's were made out of tool just wrapped around an elastic, very easy and your crafty Melissa it should be totally easy for you:)
Oh my gosh! She is the cutest little thing I have ever seen!!!! Oh I just want to SQUEEZE HER :)
Holy crap she is a cutie. Those pictures turned out way cute.
Wow, she is so darn cute! I love the chubbs!
Random question for ya ... can you give me the site that Whitney used for her blog template? I remember loving it and now her blog is private and I don't remember the web address for it. I just thought it was super cute and I am wanting to change my blog background and header! Can you e-mail it to me at kerriwinegar@cox.net? Thanks Cami!
Post a Comment