That's great! My Emily would love to hang out with your Bryty! And I love the picture of your 3 darlings. Nicole is always telling me about the cute huge flowers you stick in your girl's hair - now I can see them - darling!
My husband Ryan and I have been married now for 12 years!!! And we have been blessed with 3 beautiful children. Our days are filled with lots of Craziness! But I wouldn't change it for the world!!!
4 comments:
If she finds some extra...send her over this way!
That is hilarious! She probably really saved up and thought that was pretty freakin' impressive! Seriously so sweet!
Tell Ry I love that pic of him in his garmet top so sweet!
That's great! My Emily would love to hang out with your Bryty! And I love the picture of your 3 darlings. Nicole is always telling me about the cute huge flowers you stick in your girl's hair - now I can see them - darling!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment