Here is Remi Jane and her little brother Scoty(with no hair)!!! I tried desperately to get a picture of these two in there Jammie's to show Whit what a great babysitter I was while she was in China unfortunately one of them was not cooperating....
Can you Guess
Which one???
The sweet little one with the dirty look!!!
We're sure going to miss this little chunk of love this summer !!!
and her Mom and Dad too:)
And maybe one day they'll both decide to look at the camera!!!



6 comments:
I love that you wrote her little brother you are such a dork!!! Scotty is so cute even hairless... I think it is just cause you had bryty that had a full head of hear and full bobs at this point!!! Cute pics~!
I meant hair not hear ... I struggle sometimes!!!
Oohhhhhh that makes me soooooo sad!!! We miss your family so much!!! You are so great to watch her!!!! I love you and miss your guts :)
Look at those cute little matching outfits! SO fun!
I can't believe Thurl is your neighbor! Don't tell him I thought we were buddies, he won't even remember me. Your kids are too dang cute!
Post a Comment