Friday, June 25, 2010

Family picts!!!

My friend Summer at summershoots.blogspot.com took these cute picts of my kids... I LOVE all of them!!! i feel spoiled that i have so many talented friends that take such sweet pictures if you ever need your pictures done let me know. But I am having trouble uploading some so this is all for now


6 comments:

Natty said...

So So cute. Your kids are beautiful. Ilove Scotty's little bow

Amy Morris said...

Your kids are absolutely beautiful! I love all your pictures! They always look so cute, love their outfits!

shelby said...

Holy cow so cute! I love them. Your kids are beautiful!!

Allison said...

talented photographer...but she really has a lot to work with! cute kids!

Ryan and Amber said...

I saw them on Summer's blog and I drooled a little bit! Freakin' adorable as usual! Good job, Mama!

Unknown said...

Your children are absoultely beautiful. What great pictures!