This was our first time to "This is the place" monument and I have to tell ya it was really fun!!! My kids LOVED it. Well it was a given that Bryty would like it I'm thinking she was really meant to be born 100 years ago(kind of like her Nana) but the other two loved it also.
I love this picture other than Ryder's funny face and Scoty not paying attention at all, but it's my Mom and all her Grandkids+1 but we'll claim him:). My mom looks so happy she loves these kids!!!
I'm not quite sure we would of made it as "pioneers."
Bryty and Kam panning for gold, it was pretty sweet once you found gold you got to take it to the bank and trade it in for candy.
Aunt Nick bought everyone a Rabbits foot at the gift shop. It's so funny how kids love those, ok well every kid but Bryty:)



3 comments:
We went to that place for Christmas and I am telling you - I was wanting a HEATER! No way could I have been a pioneer woman. It's weird how some of those little hidden Utah treasures are actually pretty fun, eh?!
I love these pics. So fun to see all of the Robbins clan.
I'm so glad I didn't ruin that day for everyone :)
Post a Comment