Monday, September 12, 2011

No Labor this Day!!!

So we started out our Labor Day weekend at my sisters La Casa Del Alfano in St. George... Words can not express how HAPPY I am that she moved back to Utah I love her and her little fam so much!!!

Bryty is the best big sister!!! I'm so glad these two have eachother:)


We were luck enough to be invited by Whit and Cy to Pirates Cove for the day!!! And what a GREAT day it was it was a little kids dream....who am I kidding it was my dream:) The Sun, Free Ice Cream, Jack Sparrow, Water Slides what more could a girl want!


I think Remi just told Scoty, "You go first."


3 Amigos!!!

The kids loved this rope swing maybe will have to make one off the ummmm......swing set?


Thanks again Tidwells... We love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

So cute! Is that little Pirate Place in St. George? And P.S. Sorry to be the lame neighbor on her cell phone today. My SIL was in the middle of a BIG story! :)

Whitney said...

Wow! those are some real flattering pictures of me :) So fun tho!