
Our YW has New Beginning tonight, and I am incharge of the flowers, for the new girls. I called this flower shop(Sweet Pea) in American Fork and they made these up. I thought they did such a cute job and they were cheap! So if anyone is looking for a good place to get flowers, this place is very cute:)I think I'm going to tell Ryan about this place, last year for Valentines he went up to Salt Lake, to a store called Roots, to buy me flowers. He asked the lady to show him some arrangments, and she brought him out the smallest flowers he had ever seen, and they were really expensive! He was so embarrised and didn't know how to get out of there, so he pretended that his cell phone was ringing, and told the lady he had to take the call, when she turned around he ran!!!



9 comments:
Those flowers really are so pretty! I love most flowers, but Im kind of sick of roses. So to swice it up is so nice!
Cam these are darling flowers. I definately need to remember this place. Have fun at Young Womens. I was in it for three years and now I am sad I am out. Enjoy every minute of it! Love the flowers. They did a great job!
Gerber daisies are my favorite kind of flower, love them!! I just got released from YW's, was over Beehives for just about 5 years ... such a fun calling! I bet the girls love you!
Love the flowers! That's hilarious that Ryan ran out of the store because they were too expensive, Bryan would have done the same thing!
Maybe this year Ryan could find a rebate or a coupon so he could get you some flowers for Valentines day. Or maybe there is a 2 for 1 coupon out there and we could both get flowers for Valentines day.
Love Gerber daisies, so cute!
Oh I love that story! Those flowers really are so dang cute!!!
That story is so Ryan! I can just picture him making a run for it. I hope you don't mind I posted some of the pictures I took of Bryty and Ryder last summer on my blog. They're just such cute kids I couldn't resist!
That story is so funny! Sounds like something my husband might do. Thanks for the great recommendation for flowers. I miss seeing you!
Post a Comment