Okay so my friend Tiff Tagged me, I have to take a picture of my purse and then a picture of everything in it!!! So here you go My Wallet my skull candy head phones, a piece of my broken sun glasses, some kids medicine ( i'm not showing you mine:) some lotion and best of all my VAL PAK COUPONS!!! Good luck to Whit, Linds, Brandi, Shelb, and Sommer.






4 comments:
Oh so cute - I love your bed spread!!! I'm so proud of your coupons you bargain shopper... you make me proud!!!
Love the purse first off:) Isn't it interesting what we keep in our bags. This is reminding me I need to clean mine out!
Such a cute purse, LOVE it!! And I am so impressed how "clutter-free" your bag is, way to go!! How is Nikki???
Holy cow, you have the cleanest purse I have ever seen! Did you look at mine? I live out of it! Cute purse by the way!
Post a Comment