Hey - I can't believe how cute Brytan is. It makes me miss you guys so much. We really need to get together and chat. Love ya!!! Hayley Holliman (Your long lost Friend)
My husband Ryan and I have been married now for 12 years!!! And we have been blessed with 3 beautiful children. Our days are filled with lots of Craziness! But I wouldn't change it for the world!!!
11 comments:
Wow! I can't believe you cut them out- I'm impressed. (we did stickers)
Oh I'm so proud of you guys! You are such a Martha Stewart mother I am so proud of you! Wow...
Oh guess what you just reminded me that I forgot to do something for that, Im so mother of the year!Cute Idea!
Way Cute!! I am not looking forward to having to do things for school. I guess I better get use to it.
Who the he@# would want to cut out 100 hearts! But I love little prjects like that!
She is adorable!
You are quite committed. But why am I not surprised. Some of us can't help being such over achievers.
That is so darling! It brings back memories of when I taught school and we ALWAYS celebrated the 100th day ... so fun!!
Very cute idea. You are going to have to hold on to that poster to reuse it for the rest of your kids, and neighbors, and friends :)
Cute! Please save that for Halle next year.
Hey - I can't believe how cute Brytan is. It makes me miss you guys so much. We really need to get together and chat. Love ya!!!
Hayley Holliman (Your long lost Friend)
Post a Comment