Bryty had a dance concert at Timpview last night poor Ryder his sister had a dance concert on his birthday, sorry buddy but I don't think it'll be the last.Saturday, January 12, 2008
Mambo #5
Bryty had a dance concert at Timpview last night poor Ryder his sister had a dance concert on his birthday, sorry buddy but I don't think it'll be the last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
She really does look so cute! She is getting so old it makes me sad. I'm sure she did fab!
What a cute little dancer!! I sure wish I had a girl so I could do the whole dance thing!!
She is so cute. You will have to let me know what you are going to do next year with dancing.
Cam, she looks so dang cute, she looks so old to me, they grow up way too fast! And ps yes I think whit needs some cute little ones of her own!
oh what a fun night! That little girl really does look just like Cameron Diaz.
oh and thank you for the kid comment. After being with the Alfano kids for 3 weeks I don't know if you can talk us in to it. haha
Those are really cute outfits, what a pretty girl! Ryder looks like he had some fun at his cool pirate party. CUte cake and costumes.
Hello Speirs Family!!
We love your Blog!
Such a beautiful family!
Cam she is the prettiest little thing ever! Takes after her Mom for sure!
Thanks Cami. Your Daughter is adorable!
What? it was a sweet snow angel I couldn't leave it out. You know you love me.
Post a Comment