Wednesday, January 9, 2008


Okay for those of you that don't know my Brytan, this is pretty much a typical morning. We had a huge melt down, all because there is a ton of snow outside, and I wanted her to tuck her pants inside her boots. Well, I should of known that her pants wouldn't go exactly straight into her boots, so that bugged her, and then her socks weren't staying exactly straight up so that was another problem. And then she informed me that those pants ride low, and when she sits at the carpet for sharing time, kids would see her under ware. In the meantime Ryder was screaming in the other room because the hot iron fell on his hand. I know life is suppose to be enjoyed, not just endured but Holy Crap it's hard!!!

8 comments:

Kallas Family said...

Bryty is so your child!!! I hope Ryder's hand is alright. That must have hurt!

Whitney said...

Ok, that is to funny. Brytan is totally pouting. And everyone wonders why I don't have kids yet.

Natalie said...

That is too funny! Parker has drama of course, but I'm really worried about my Olivia. I wonder if the girls tend to be a little harder?? I guess I'll find out. Hope Ryders's hand gets better, Ouch!

Amy Morris said...

How funny! gotta love the early morning school rush, we definitely have mornings like these.

Ouch, I hope Ryder's hand is ok!

Lindi said...

Yeah, I found you!!! Thank goodness for google!! What a cute family. It was so good to see your family the other day, but I missed seeing you. We need to do lunch or something fun with the kids!! I'm glad that we can still keep tabs even if it just by a click!! Love you guys!! LINDI

Tiff said...

Well I have to say the boots are "to die for" regardless she looks fab! That is why we love our girls they look so dang cute no matter how high maitance they are!

Lindsey said...

At least Bryty looks good. That's all that matters, right? Sophie gives me problems getting dressed every morning, but you should see the things she wants to wear and you would understand why we argue! I hope Ryder's hand is ok, sounds painful.

Ash said...

Cam it's totally hard at times huh! Your the best Mom. I am just glad somone can relate with me!