We thought we could teach Bryty ourselves, but when we got there we decided to put her in a ski class, it was the best decision ever, those ski instructors work alot harder then we wanted to.Sunday, January 6, 2008
Let it Snow
We thought we could teach Bryty ourselves, but when we got there we decided to put her in a ski class, it was the best decision ever, those ski instructors work alot harder then we wanted to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
She seems way to little to be skiing! I really am going to call you back!
I love how she is skiing!! We are starting Owen next year.
Looks fun! We started Savanna last year. She loved it the first time, and the second time she only lasted one run. That is Sasha with me, can you believe it. She is in my Bunco group. She is my sister's friend's sister-in-law's friend's sister-in-law- ha ha! Anyway, she is way nice, and I have no hard feelings. I figure life is too short.
I can't believe Bryty went skiing! We need to get Sophie up there. Where have you guys been? How was the holiday? We need to get together. We're potty training Noah right now - big challenge!!!
So cute I love it! I am very proud of her! What a good idea to have hazel pull Ryder on the tube!
Cam she is darling. We are thinking about taking Jaden up skiing this year too. I am thinking the ski class is for sure the way to go. Thanks for the advice. Love that Brytan notice the cute boy in her class named Billy. Too cute!
Post a Comment