Friday, January 11, 2008

Ryder's 3

Our little Pirate Ryder's birthday is today I can't believe he is 3! I love this kid, he is so much fun, except for when he is playing in the toilet, peeing in the vase next to my bed, or coloring on the walls, his clothes, his shoes, the furniture need I go on. Anyway despite all of this and much much more I am so glad he is ours we love you little chewy.

Here's is his Pirate cake!!! The number 3 on his cake I got at Zucher's it was so much fun it lit up like a sparkler! He loved it except for the fact he couldn't blow it out.

Even Bryty tried to blow it out!

Ryder's cousin Jake gave him REAL tools, maybe Ryders dad will learn to use them too.

All the cousins had Pirate mask and Pirate swords, can you imagine how crazy it was! At one time we heard them yelling kill the girls and tons of screaming. But they loved it!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

So cute! His party really was a lot of fun and we loved seeing how excited he got over his pirate boots.(haha)

Kallas Family said...

His party looks so much fun!! I can't believe our boys are three!!!

shelby said...

Did he really pee in your vase! Boys! It looked like a great party!

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday buddy! We love you...

Lindsey said...

Well, you pulled it off! Looks like Ryder enjoyed his pirate party. Happy Birthday!!!