HOW CUTE ARE THESE ???
I have to admit it does take some talent! Ha
No, what really takes talent is taking a picture of these wiggley toes after I was done.
Thanks for the idea Whit, we are lovin' them.
Don't look to close they still needed to be cleaned off, I was just so excited it worked I ran and took a picture!!!



9 comments:
Oh my gosh those are so cute! I wonder who gave you that great idea??? I love those little feet:)
That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! That takes some serious skill! So cute!
How cute! How did you do it?
Dude no way why am I not even suprised... So did you do it??? If so we will be over Monday morning bright and early let me know! :) Oh yea and did I mention all 3 of us!!!
Beautiful little girl with the cutest toes ever!!! I may have to copy!
I need to have a little girl!!!
Okay, I'm gonna have to go get some glitter and copy you. Those are too cute!
Only you could pull that off! How'd you get Scotlyn to be still enough to paint her itty bitty toes?
Hey Cami! Little Scotlyn is equally as adorable.. Sophie may have the hair but Scotlyn has the TOES:) That is so cute. I wish I could say that I dare try that with Soph- but I am pretty sure it would take all day and still not turn out. you have such a cute little family! So fun to hear from you- I hope all is well!
Min
Post a Comment