My bishop's wife made this dress, when I was pregnant I was doing her hair and I kept running to the bathroom because I was so sick, I think she felt bad for me. Anyway I got this beautiful dress. I can't even tell you the many hours of thought and time that went into this dress. It is made out of Silk Dupioni, it is all hand done, all the smocking has tiny little pearls placed in it, and the roses are all hand done. I didn't even know that was possible. This was for sure one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me!!! Thanks, Eva it's beautiful.
My friend Summer took these cute pictures, you can check her out here. www.summershoots.blogspot.com

Even the back was pretty! and she also made a slip.
That's how she does things above and beyond!

We weren't quite sure how to place her. She is so tiny and the dress was so big!

Here you can really see the smocking. It's crazy someone can do that.

I thought this pict was really cute, you can see her whole dress, and Summer edited it really cool, it looks like an antique.

These were just some quick shots she took before Scotlyn was dressed, they turned out so cute! I love her little painted toes. I'm glad she got that shot. Thanks Sum!!!




7 comments:
that dress is so beautiful, she is dang cute, I wish I could have been there for the blessing
pure heaven.... I love it!
Seriously that dress is amazing! Your a lucky girl :) Scotlyn looks so cute I want to squeeze her!
Amazing! I love it!
Cam she looks just like BRYTY its kinda CrAZy!!! she really is getting big and that dress is amazing you really owe your friend!!!!!! And by the way you look totally like mom in one of those pictures!!!! I love you and miss you so much!!! YOU LOOK HOTTTTT! good job with the baby weight.
Then only thing prettier then that dress is that baby. She is so dang cute, I can't stand it!!!
Hey Cami, just checking in! Your 3rd is equally as beautiful as your first two! she is too cute (and I love her name)! Hey, if i have locked you out of my blog (on accident) email me at allisonmurdock@gmail.com and I will give you access. hope you are doing well!!
Post a Comment