Monday, July 27, 2009

FLORIDA!!!

We just got back from the bEsT trip ever!
We went and visited my little sister Whit and her fam, they are living in Florida for the summer.
Thanks Whit for putting up with us, it was a blast.

I couldn't get enough of my little Remi(That is when she would sit still for 2 seconds and let me love on her).

It's crazy how these two little cousins look so different!

It was so funny, we were just chillin' on the beach looked over and Scotty had face planted it. When I picked her up this is how she looked.

Ryder wanted to feed this alligator his shoe.

Does Bryty look nervous?

Seriously, Ryder cracks us up!

I thought this was such a cute picture of Bryty and her dad. She's knows she's got him wrapped around her little pinkie!

Poor kid

We went down to the Florida Keys and spent a night, our hotel had a awesome pool. This was the second hotel of the night the first one was a little scary, Ry called us hotel snobs. Ha

We went to the Rascal Flatts Concert, it was awesome! But we looked like we were dressed for winter compared to everyone else there. You gotta love those long John's in 115 degrees humitity:)

My kids caught baby Jelly fish

Whit took this picture. i LoVe it

7 comments:

ALI said...

That looks so fun. That pic of Scotys sandy face is the cutest thing ive ever seen. I cant believe she is not crying.

shelby said...

I love the picture of the sand on her face! hahaha How sad! And Ryder really is a crack up! I love that he wanted to fee the alligator his shoe!

Whitney said...

Oh it really was so fun to have you guys out here! When Remi wakes up she searches all over for you guys :(
I love your commentary on the pictures. (long johns in 115 degree weather) too funny

strickland party of six said...

Oh cami, those are such cute pictures. i want to go there. It looks like fun. YOur scoty looks so cute with her face in the sand. "priceless" You have a beautiful family. And I love alligators!

Tiff said...

I am dying over scottys boobs in the tub she has some good ones holy cow! Looks like so much fun! Glad you were able to go.

Allison said...

really great pics. You guys are such a cute fam. The "long johns in 115 weather" is the story of my life right now....ugh.

Lisa Mc said...

Looks wonderful! How fun that you got to go visit Whitney! I can't believe that she's a mom now. Boy we are getting old. You're kids are darling. Can't wait to meet Scotlyn.