Bryty waited all day for the sparklers!!!
One of our neighbors had a huge party with a live band, blow up slides, and cotton candy!!! Another neighbor had a party with great food and sweet fireworks!
We went back and forth hopefully nobody noticed:)
All the fam was gone this 4th except Mom and Dad, sorry all the rest of you really missed out this year hanging out up Provo Canyon with all the rest of the world
Our cute little firecracker
It's dang hard to get 3 kids to look at the camera, and look normal all at the same time!
Bryty with her cute friend Hunter
No this was not planned:)
Bike Parade (Nothin' Better)



3 comments:
I cant believe Scotlyn is sitting up! Ahhh she is getting so big and I am missing all of it :(
Looks like you had a great holiday. It's good to see a pic of your parents. Your family is so cute! Scotlyn is getting so big. Hope all is well. We need to get together soon.
oh those bike parades, I remember those days, I always thought I was so cool. Look like ou guys had a fun 4th
Post a Comment