Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to SCHOOL!!! WOOWEE FOR ME

Bryty the BiG 2nd grader!

And RyDer the big Preschooler!

Off to School

Wow, I wonder if his teacher knows what she's in for!

And Ms. Bryty she'll just take over for the teacher

Poor Ryder, his dumb Mom picked him up late from his first day of Preschool, YES I am one of those mom's. I never thought I would be, but then I had 3! I tried to explain that I wasn't "one of those mom's" to his teacher, She wasn't buying it!!! Come on who really ends Preschool at 11:15?

4 comments:

shelby said...

I would be one of those Moms too! I love that you have some free time!

Whitney said...

Oh they look sooooooo cute!

Natty said...

your kids are getting so old. They look adorable, Ryder looks pumped to be in school

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh Man, Your little Ryder cracks us up! I bet you get LOTS of stories from that little man about all the things that happen at school! :)