
I took Ryder and Scotty over to B's school, because a couple of my friend were helping out! Yes one of my friends is really in that Wild Thing costume, and another one of my friends was reading the book Where The Wild Things Are! It was awesome... The kids would scream and yell like wild things and Scotty would scream right back with them. It was pretty cute, the things we do for our kids it's AMAZING!



5 comments:
Oh I think its cute that your friends did that!
That's wonderful. I can't wait to take Porter to see the movie version. Let's go to lunch for your birthday in the next few weeks. Call me. Crazy that we will turn 30 this year.
What a bunch of weirdos your friends are!
That is so freakin cute I love it!
Who is the crazy in the suit? You must have dang cool friends.
Post a Comment