Friday, November 13, 2009

AHHHHH

Oh Man, she finally lost it! Ok so for those of you that don't know Bryty's front little tooth has been loose FOREVER... And I have had very mixed feelings, I didn't want her to lose it for obvious reasons, but it just hanging there wasn't a pleasant sight either. Oh well there is no looking back now, we're well on our way to BIGGER things:)

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh its about friggin time!!! I can't believe she is in 2nd grade and hasn't lost that tooth yet. You are on to MUCH BIGGER things! Ha ha I love it!!!

shelby said...

And bigger they get...they enter the akward faze after their front teeth grow in...trust me you should see Hayden smile! But she is adorable!

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it - she used to be a tiny Sunbeam who just got her baby teeth! OK - Now I sound old! :)