Finally you can experience what I have been with both girls. It is so gross I don't understand the fasination ??? She is so freakin cute though!!!
Poor Ry:)
umm I want ryder to come see us...his face is so halirious!!!
I wonder the same thing sometimes! That is classic!
It is a mystery.... I have a little cute/gross man as well! GOOD LUCK!
Love it! Your kids couldn't be any cuter!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Finally you can experience what I have been with both girls. It is so gross I don't understand the fasination ??? She is so freakin cute though!!!
Poor Ry:)
umm I want ryder to come see us...his face is so halirious!!!
I wonder the same thing sometimes! That is classic!
It is a mystery.... I have a little cute/gross man as well! GOOD LUCK!
Love it! Your kids couldn't be any cuter!
Post a Comment