Well the kids are back in school..... and it's just me and this little CRITTER. So sad she has to entertain herself now!!!
Scoty's been doing alot of this lately talking on the phone and playing on the computer....weird!!!

Bryty the big 3rd grader!!!
Ryder does not waste time making new friends (poor little kid next to him).
Kidding....It's his cute little cousin:)

Watch out ladies!!!



6 comments:
Cute kids! Maybe me and Scotty can hang out. Jason has been trying to find me some friends. Give Scotty my number. I'm pretty flexible. When does she nap? I will nap too!
Oh man maybe you should send scotty over here khlo needs a buddy to right now she is jumping off the couch in high heels I am a great babysitter!!!:)
I love hte pic of her talking on the phone!! They have ot entertain themselves somehow! And holy cow ryder is SO cute!! All your kids are beautiful!
Wonder where Scotty learned that from? Hmmm.... still trying to figure it out... Bryty & Ryder look so cute and all grown up!
watch out ladies is right! He is the cutest kid! You are so in for it. :)
If it weren't for homework your life would be SO much easier right?! All your little munchkins look cute as ever! Good job, mama.
Post a Comment