
Here's a little bit of what we've been up to: Crying when we lose soccer games!!!

Playing dress up

Fall Break in Sunny St. George!!!

Swimming


Nitro Circus

The REAL Circus

Celebrating Birthday's (Ry was so proud he captured this)

Celebrating Ry's Birthday! I wonder if he ever thought one day he'd be celebrating like this!!!

And Celebrating 11 years BABY!!! WOW now there's something to Celebrate:)
6 comments:
Lots of celebrating going on! Love the picture of Ryder. That's what happens when you are passionate about something!
Cami! I love your new family picture! Holy cow, what a beautiful family!
Congrats on 11 yrs, and three beautiful children later. Sept, is definitly a busy month for you guys!!
Love your new family pics. You have such an adorable family. Congrats on 11 years. Davy and I celebrate 9 years next month. Time really flies.
Whoa Baby! 11 Years and you STILL got it! :) You guys are hilarious - and don't you just LOVE when you're hubby captures the MOST unflattering moments on camera? Geez - photography class should be a prereq to becoming a husband. :)
wow, what a busy month! I can't believe you have already been married 11 YEARS! How is that even possible :)
I mean you just turned like 20 something...right?!?! (you look like it)
ha ha. Happy be-lated Birthday(s)!
Post a Comment