
Pretty much this is what I've been waking up to for the last 8 days.
My house is a NIGHTMARE!!!
And that black stuff??? it's mold.
Ryder came and told us there was some "black stuff" on the ceiling of the playroom..... Soooooo Ry went and checked it out, and then of coarse called someone who knew something and pretty much, it wasn't good. Our shower pan in our Master shower was leaking, so it soaked through to the basement and wahlaaa.
Those sweet little blue machines are VERY VERY loud!!! The have been running for 8 days now all day and all night! And there are 4 of them so pretty much sleep is non-existent.
If you ever get mold in your house let me just tell you the process of getting it out SUCKS!!!
I'll show pictures of afterwards which will be very pretty! Because I deserve that:) after getting up getting dressed at the crack of dawn and waiting all day for no one to come like they said they would!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



5 comments:
HOLY MOLY! You guys can come live in our basement. Or better yet come live in our trailor. What a mess. Getting dressed at the crack of done and no one showing up is so maddening.
Oh man I think those pictures make it look worse than it really is....:) That sucks sis!
What a nightmare! I'm so sorry. It totally stinks when something that you have no control over happens. Feel free to come have a nap at my house anytime:)
Oh man you are SO dang brave. You deserve pretty things AND a shopping spree and a vacation for putting up with that..... AAAgggghhhh!
What a mess, I hope that it's all over soon and you guys survive!
Post a Comment