I love Ryder dearly but that kid drives me CRAZY!!! He is always up to something and it usually is not good... Like today I found him making "Snow Cones" out of water colors and of coarse snow, and then feeding them to poor little Scoty.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That cracks me up. too bad we dont live closer, that sounds EXACTLY like something Teegs would do. He was doorbell ditching my neighbor the other day....
Mmmm - she liked 'em! You gotta give the kid some props for creativity, right? Hilarious!
Oh Ryder! Sure love that kid!
oh my gosh you gotta be kidding me! that is too funny...as long as she's okay! :)
I'm sure I will have plenty of these types of experiences ahead. yikes.
I love your kids! Hope you guys have a great Christmas! Wish we were there to celebrate with you. When our you coming down our way for a visit? (:
Post a Comment