Monday, February 14, 2011

Poor Scoty!!!

So little Scoty somehow managed to reach up and touch the iron!!! It started to blister immediately!!! I wish I had a picture of the blister it was huge, so I decided to take her to the doctor. They said due to the size of the blister it could cause infection, so they drained it and cut the dead skin off... It was awful I had to hold her down while they cut into her little hand, the poor little thing was crying and shaking and I'll be honest I was crying and shaking a little myself! So after a week and half of going back and forth to the doctor to be treated we are in the clear, the doctor said we are not going to see a specialist like they originally thought. So in case your were wondering this is the reason all are clothes are so wrinkly:)

This was after a few days OUCH!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Poor little thing. There is nothing worse as the mommy, than having to hold down your baby at the doctor's. I had to do it when Porter got an IV, and it was hell. Glad she's doing better. She is absolutely darling! I love her outfit!

Whitney said...

Oh my poor little scoty bear! Remi still tells me everyday that scoty has a owie on her hand :( So sad!
Very cute blog tho!!!!!

Tiff said...

I can't even look at that last pic it just makes me sick. It so scary when bad things happen to our little ones. Khlo had my armoir tv and all fall on her last night and it scared me to death I have no idea how she is ok. So glad Scoty is gonna be ok and sidenote I need help on my blog. Ur blog looks amazing!