Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy BIRTHDAY Beeslie!!!

I surprised Bryty at school and sang to her Happy Birthday... I'm still not sure she has forgiven me!!!
I'm so proud of this kid, whatever she puts her mind to she accomplishes. I teasingly call her my little "NERD ALERT," but secretly I'm jelous at how bright she is, she has such a huge desire to learn about EVERYTHING, she is a great student and she is such a big help at home. I just sometimes need her to lighten up and laugh, I guess that's why I dressed up like a BIG MAMA and went to her class and sang...I LOVE YOU B please forgive me someday:)


Appparently it was a whole day of embarrising moments... I don't know who had more fun Scoty or Me!!!


We took a couple Bryty's friends with us to "The Provo Beach Resort" I'm not quite sure how Bryty managed that...This year I told her NO party:)


ONLY this kid would beg and pled and jump for JOY over a Bible, and that's why we love you
B!!!


She also wanted a ihome to listen to her church hymns(kidding)


This Birthday was an "ALL WEEK CELEBRATION" We started it off with Zoey and Bryty sharing a cute little cake at Grandmas


Or maybe it was started a few days before that with a late night, once again not quite sure how she managed that!!!

4 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

You are too funny dressing up to sing to her! Way to go. She's so beautiful and getting so grown-up.

Tiff said...

Oh Cam I love you as a granny!!! I think I might love Brytys face in the pic even more! ha ha she will always remember that! So cute!!!

Whitney said...

Oh your such a fun mom! I love my sweet B!

Summer said...

All I can say is she is gonna be scarred for life! JK! You love that granny costume. Reminds me of another time you dressed up as granny! Funny stuff!!